passive checks

Zbynek Matousek xmatous1 at atlas.cz
Tue Feb 4 08:28:04 CET 2003

I have HP unix (HP server 7400)

>- on another host which has the same architecture, compile NRPE

A have not another host - I have only one server - if someone is posible to compile the NRPE I'll be happy, I'm not  have root on the server that why I cant install there gcc.

>Is this a possibility?

That not possible, but I can use NJS (java is on the server) but I dont understand how to configure NJS.