HTML

Nicholas P. Bernstein nickbernstein at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 3 21:29:59 CET 2003

I hate to be a bother, and I don't want to direct this at anyone
specifically, but I've noticed a lot of emails in HTML. If I am the only one
who is bothered by this, then I will retract this objection and we can go on
happily. However - and I know many may think this dated - I personally find
html emails bothersome. To me, they are large, unnecessary, and do not work
on all mail-clients. Also, it is tradition not to use html on internet
mailing lists & usenet and is considered bad form by many.

Thanks for listening to me gripe,
Nick

        | Nicholas Bernstein            | nick at docmagic.com             |
        | UNIX Systems Administrator    | nickbernstein at sbcglobal.net   |