Corrections and additions to FAQ F0097

Paul L. Allen pla at softflare.com
Tue Dec 23 19:50:34 CET 2003

Cook, Garry writes:

> Perhaps if/when I update these in the future I should leave
> out the gd2s and add a text file with instructions on converting them...

I think a readme would be a good idea whether you include the gd2s or
not.  I'm not sure if it's better to omit the gd2s or include them.
If you include them, they may work out of the box for many people and
the readme then says "If these don't display then..."  If you omit them
then everyone has the hassle of converting but you reduce the number
of questions to the list about "the gd2s aren't displaying."

--
Paul Allen
Softflare Support