Corrections and additions to FAQ F0097

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Tue Dec 23 19:15:02 CET 2003

The pngtogd2 usage that you mention below is exactly what was used to
create the gd2 icons. However, I was unaware of the possible issues
associated with creating them on a different box than that which they
are used on. Perhaps if/when I update these in the future I should leave
out the gd2s and add a text file with instructions on converting them...
Thanks for the heads up, I hope you get good use out of the icons.

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.308.6228 (Office) - 720.220.1862 (Mobile)