Return code of 127 is out of bounds - plugin may be missing

Casen casenp at harmonyip.com
Thu Dec 18 02:28:57 CET 2003

I've found it best practice to always do full stop/starts, rather than
using restart.  Restart has the habit of occasionally starting the next
procee without getting the old one killed on the FreeBSD-STABLE box it
is running on.  Having two main nagios processes running leads to
really, really, really interesting behavior.

Not much help, but just an observation.

Casen