Nagios x Postgresql

FabioAlKas at aol.com FabioAlKas at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 21:58:27 CET 2003

In a message dated 11/12/2003 17:55:19 E. South America Standard Tim,
marc at ena.com writes:
I'm successfully using Nagios 1.1 with Postgresql 7.3.4 (only minor and
irrelevant changes to postgres.conf). What version of nagios are you using? From
the CHANGELOG -

1.1 - 06/02/2003
* File descriptor leak in file-based performance routines
* Timestamp fix for PostgreSQL 7.3
* Minor bug fixes to cmd and history CGIs
* Minor documentation fixes
I´m using the version 1.0, and now i´m downloading the version 1.1, with the
timestamp fix, i think that should be the problem, because i´m using the
version 7.4 of postgresql.

Thanks for you help :-)

Best Regards

Fabio Al kas
Network Coordinator
Infrastructure & IT
Ph.:55 11 2191 5902
Mobile: 55 11 9229 7981 America OnLine - Brazil