Nagios x Postgresql

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Dec 11 21:54:56 CET 2003

I'm successfully using Nagios 1.1 with Postgresql 7.3.4 (only minor and irrelevant changes to postgres.conf). What version of nagios are you using? From the CHANGELOG -

1.1 - 06/02/2003
* File descriptor leak in file-based performance routines
* Timestamp fix for PostgreSQL 7.3
* Minor bug fixes to cmd and history CGIs
* Minor documentation fixes

--
Marc