Perfomance Data Problem on Solaris 2.6

chris at eventhorizon.ca chris at eventhorizon.ca
Wed Apr 23 16:22:42 CEST 2003

Hi Folks,

	We seem to be having a problem with perfomance data collection on our
	Nagios box.  It's currently running on Solaris 2.6.  We are running Nagios
	1.0 and we compiled with the performance data options.

	Everything works fine when we enable perforamnce data stats for about 2 or
	3 hours then the Nagios process just dies.  There is no core dump or any
	indication of a problem, the process just stops.  So of course we have no
	monitoring.

	Has anybody seen this before or know of anything I might check to resolve
	this problem?

	Thanks in advance.

--
Chris Rothecker