hostgroup member limit

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Wed Apr 16 17:17:50 CEST 2003

#/bin/tcsh

cd /usr/local/nagios/sbin
/usr/bin/wget --http-user <USERNAME> --http-passwd <PASSWORD> -O
/usr/local/nagios/sbin/summary.tmp.$$ -q
"http://<NAGIOSHOST>/cgi/status.cgi?hostgroup=all&style=summary"
--header='Refresh: 90'
mv /usr/local/nagios/sbin/summary.tmp.$$
/usr/local/nagios/sbin/summary.html

Then it's just a matter of editing side.html to link to summary.html.