hostgroup member limit

Fred Albrecht Fred.Albrecht at za.tiscali.com
Wed Apr 16 07:43:06 CEST 2003

Please visit www.tiscali.co.za

Hi Marc

> My
> only real limitation there is that the Status Summary views take up to
> 3-4 minutes to generate so I've just created a cron job that creates
> them as static HTML every 5 minutes.

Mmmm, now this part I find interesting.  Umm, now how did you do this part?  The static html part, that is.  I'm sitting with a case where my status views take too long for my liking to generate.  I'd be kewl if I could point my users to a static page instead of having them eat away at my cpu when status refresh happens.

Thx

fred