Multiple web interface

Jose Orlando Muñoz Bravo (HP) jmunoz at comcel.com.co
Fri Apr 11 18:13:53 CEST 2003

Thanks a lot to every answer,

I'm sending this message because I have resolved my point

The Question was:  Is possible to have Different Views in the web interface?
                   Is possible to have different companies in a single nagios server? each company see only your machines.

And using this topics the answer is YES.

FredrikW
This is in the docs... Basically you cerate a user in the web-iterface
withe the same name as a contact in Nagios. If the user then logs in it
should only be able to see those hosts/service that have a contact-group
where this contact is a member of (Simple, eh?.

Fred Albrecht (Similar Answer)
Why don't you try putting your two services groups in different contact groups.  Eg, put service group A in contact group A, while B goes to B.  Then log in as a user in contact group A and you'll only see service group A.  Similar for B. Should be easy enough.

Johannes Dagemark (Is good in order to have a separate configurations)
You could install 2 diffrent instances of Nagios
Just make shure that you configure nagios correctly.

./configure  --prefix=/usr/local/nagios-critical --with-htmurl=/nagios-critical
--with-cgiurl=/nagios-critical/cgi-bin --with-nagios-user=nagios --with-nagios-g
rp=nagios --with-command-user=nagios --with-command-grp=nagios

./configure  --prefix=/usr/local/nagios-nocrit --with-htmurl=/nagios-nocrit --wi
th-cgiurl=/nagios-nocrit/cgi-bin --with-nagios-user=nagios --with-nagios-grp=nag
ios --with-command-user=nagios --with-command-grp=nagios

Jose