Multiple web interface

Johannes Dagemark johannes.dagemark at op5.se
Fri Apr 11 09:50:44 CEST 2003

Hello

You could install 2 diffrent instances of Nagios. One configured with the
critical applications and one configured with the "not so critical"
applications.

Just make shure that you configure nagios correctly.

./configure  --prefix=/usr/local/nagios-critical --with-htmurl=/nagios-critical
--with-cgiurl=/nagios-critical/cgi-bin --with-nagios-user=nagios --with-nagios-g
rp=nagios --with-command-user=nagios --with-command-grp=nagios

./configure  --prefix=/usr/local/nagios-nocrit --with-htmurl=/nagios-nocrit --wi
th-cgiurl=/nagios-nocrit/cgi-bin --with-nagios-user=nagios --with-nagios-grp=nag
ios --with-command-user=nagios --with-command-grp=nagios

Regards

Johannes Dagemark