CPU Utilization : AIX 4.3.3

Lonny Selinger lonny at bangtherockstogether.net
Tue Apr 1 17:56:57 CEST 2003

Bad wording on my part  ;)  by range I meant load average range from warning to
critical (all three intervals on both threasholds). Sorry if I confused anyone. Also
one thing to note is almost every *NIX does load averages differently so knowing
your systems behaviour is a must. More seem to implememt kernel wait states
differently and can affect the load significantly ... what seemed like a high load
on some dev nodes was nothing more then top returning initial wait states
differently from Linux, FreeBSD and AIX respectively.

--
Lonny