Apache authentication

REdOG spamhater at opelousas.org
Tue Apr 1 17:36:24 CEST 2003

  Im trying to setup nagios on a RH8 box, and cannot seem to get Apache to show much information beside the pretty frames.

The error most scripts are giveing me is....

It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for any of the hosts you requested...

If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication requirements for accessing this CGI
and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.

I've setup everything as said in the documentation.