NSClient

morgan shnikees at shnikees.com
Wed Sep 18 02:55:45 CEST 2002

Evening,

Im having a problem on one of my WIN2k servers, when I try to query the
server via check_nt it generates TONS of errers in the application log on
the server,

There errors are (minus quotes)
"NSClient Error: PDH.dll Collect CommitByte - ERROR: 0xC0000BBC"
"NSClient Error: PDH.dll Collect CommitLimit - ERROR: 0xC0000BBC"
"NSClient Error: PDH.dll Collect Uptime - ERROR: 0xC0000BBC"
"NSClient Error: PDH.dll Collect CPU - ERROR: 0xC0000BBC"
"NSClient Error: PDH.dll Collect - ERROR: 0x800007D5 "

Ive tried everything in my power to figout whats causing these errors, but
ive had no success, I downloaded the newist beta of NSClient, i've service
packed 3 the machine but nothing has worked.

If anyone has any idea on what I can do to fix this please let me know

Thanks.
Morgan