NSClient

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Tue Sep 10 23:43:48 CEST 2002

Would it help if you made these changes:

# 'check_nt_service' command definition
define command{
	command_name	check_nt_service
	command_line	/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nt -H $HOSTADDRESS$
-v SERVICESTATE -t 30 -l $ARG1$ $ARG2$
	}

and:

check_command			check_nt_service!TREND!SERVERPROTECT

Try that, see how it goes.

jc