New question

Jason Marshall jasonm at kelman.com
Thu Sep 5 22:57:53 CEST 2002

You're running Solaris 8?  Did you get your package of png stuff from
sunfreeware.com?

Me too, and I've got the exact same problems (same versions and
everything).

Time to find the libpng source, and built it all myself.

> I just double-checked the libpng 1.2.4 and it compiled
> just fine.  I don't know where the 1.0.6 could be
> coming from.  Any ideas?
>
> > [Tue Sep  3 12:11:20 2002] [error] [client
> > 1.1.2.185]
> > Premature end of script headers:
> > /usr/local/nagios/sbin/statusmap.cgi
> > libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h
> > from libpng-1.0.6
> > libpng warning: Application  is  running with png.c
> > from libpng-1.2.4
> > gd-png:  fatal libpng error: Incompatible libpng
> > version in application and library

> http://finance.yahoo.com

---
Jason Marshall, Unix Geek, Kelman Technologies, Inc., Calgary, AB, Canada.

  From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
    "Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."

  "I have great faith in fools:
     Self confidence my friends call it."  -Edgar Allan Poe