New question

Terry Simons galimore at mac.com
Thu Sep 5 20:08:11 CEST 2002

One other thing...

Have you re-compiled your gdlibs after you put the new png libraries in?

If not, you'll definitely want to do that, as it's the gd program that
seems to be complaining about the png libraries...

If you upgraded the png libraries but didn't recompile the gd
libraries, that could be your problem.

Make sure that the /usr/local/include/png.h is a symlink to the other
file.

If it's not, you might want to fix that...

Your problem could be as simple as recompiling the gd libs... but I
don't know for sure... I'm just guessing based on the error messages
you got.

- Terry