NTray: RFE

Jonathan Rozes jrozes at vinton.com
Mon Oct 28 19:57:42 CET 2002

Seconded. NTray is *very* useful when everything is up, but virtually
useless when there are acknowledged alerts that sit around for any length of
time. Pink would seem to be the color of choice since that's what Nagios
uses in the Tactical Overview display.

Thanks,
jonathan

+++ Jonathan Rozes, Manager, Information Technology, Will Vinton Studios