NTray: RFE

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Mon Oct 28 19:49:03 CET 2002

Robert, I was wondering if you're accepting Requests For Enhancements to
NTray.

Specifically, if there are no unacknowledged critical alerts, for the colour
of the tray icon to be something other than red.  Like pink, maybe.  Or
shaded red.  Or half red, half grey.  Just something which will let me and
my fellow admins think, "Okay, there's still work to to be done, but we
don't need to spring into action and see what Nagios is trying to bring to
our attention."

Otherwise, we have this red dot in our tray and the admins wondering what's
wrong.  :P

jc