Configuring Multihomed Host

Greg Vickers g.vickers at qut.edu.au
Fri Oct 25 01:55:06 CEST 2002

Ah, you are right Jim. Thanks for pointing out the duplication, I will keep
that in mind when implementing future checks on that server!
ATM we have a service that serves the different subnets so we need to know
that that service appears on the different subnets, just as you pointed out.

Thanks for the tip!

Greg