Windows host checking

Russell Adams RLAdams at Kelsey-Seybold.com
Fri Oct 18 20:47:15 CEST 2002

NSClient over ssh? Kewl! I was thinking stunnel...

However, I must say, that I use _alot_ of SNMP... The newest UCD_SNMP
for Linux and other UNIX hosts, with HostMIB enabled, and the stock
Win2k SNMP Service (that has some HostMIB support). This lets me
monitor running processes and disk space on both Windoze and Linux
with the same plugins! I don't have to have one set for Linux, and a
different set for Windoze.

Russell