Windows host checking

Sean Knox sean.knox at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 18 19:50:31 CEST 2002

We use NSClient over ssh (cygwin) to monitor Windows 2000 hosts and are
pretty happy with it. SNMP is also another viable method (we don't like
the security problems inherent with SNMP, and opted to use nsclient
encrypted over ssh. oh, and working with Windows + SNMP is a pain anyway).

http://nsclient.ready2run.nl/

Runs as a WinNT/Win2K service.

-Sean