Paint-by-numbers

Bruce Markey brmarkey at mysgo.com
Tue Oct 15 20:19:22 CEST 2002

Just wanted to add my two cents..  As far as I was concerned, nagios has
wonderful documentation, as it did when it was netsaint.   The examples in
the cfg files are usually all you need. As for relationships between them,
well its very commen sense if you think about it, and look at the examples.

As for the rest of the installation/config.  A read through the manual and
you'll have it.  It gives you the commands to execute and everything.  Maybe
this is just me, but saying the docs are bad is a bit harsh.  If you
actually read them, and have a basic knowledge of the os you are working
with, in this case linux, then I dont see the problem.

Thanks
Bruce Markey
Network Engineer
Spectrum Global Online