Nagios Mail-From - Address

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Tue Oct 8 18:04:14 CEST 2002

This is completely orthogonal to the charter of the list, but it needs to be
said.

Clearly Exim doesn't work great, else you'd have the sender address
configured properly.

This isn't a dig against Exim, so much as it is a dig at replacing one piece
of unconfigured software with another piece of unconfigured software.

You might want to take a closer look at the Exim docs, or find a mailing
list to help you get it configured properly.  While you're at it, take a
look at RFC 821 and 822.

jc