Statusmap creation

Atul Gosain atul at mindsw.com
Wed Oct 2 13:17:07 CEST 2002

Hi

I m trying to make a status map of my company's network in which currently
30 servers are being monitored. Its difficult to assign cordinates to each
of the host on status map . So i resorted to saintmap. Its been made for
netsaint , not nagios. But is there any other thing like that for Nagios.
or if there is any utility that can convert nagis configuration files to
netsaint kind of configuraion files so that i can build  a statusmap using
saintmap and then convert that back to nagios configuration file .

Please do provide some pointers.

--
Atul Gosain
Mindsw Software and Services Pvt. Ltd.