statusmap customization help

Giuliano Zorzi g.zorzi at tecom.it
Wed Oct 2 10:20:39 CEST 2002

Hi,
 I need your help in customizing the status map. I-d like very much the
circular (marked up) one, but I have more than 15 hosts to monitor and
it has became a little confused. Is there a way to set up a radius
distance increment for a range of hosts ? ie: the hosts 1-6 will be in
the centermost circle, hosts 7-18 in the middle and hosts 19-36 in the
outer circle ? or the best for me is to add a tree structure to the
circular map, so I have nagios server in the center, the principal hosts
in the first circle, the secondary hosts in the third and so on.

TIA

giuliano