Problems with 3d Status map

Tom Welsh twelsh at square-box.com
Wed Nov 27 03:15:28 CET 2002

I have just tried to define my first 3D image for the 3-D status map and
when I go to browse it I’m getting the following error displayed in the
corona vrml viewer

 -->You have not supplied any 3-D drawing coordinates. Read the FAQs for
more information on doing this <--

I have just installed the corona vrml viewer and can view other 3-D
worlds.
I have read and re read the FAQ’s, I have read the cgi and extended cfg
docs but cant seem to see what I’m doing wrong

I am running redhat 7.2 with Nagios 1.06b

My cgi.cfg has the following entries.

physical_html_path=/usr/local/nagios/share
url_html_path=/nagios/
default_statuswrl_layout=0
#statuswrl_include=myworld.wrl

My host hostextinfo.cfg is setup as the following example

#'Cuttlefish games  server' host definition
define hostextinfo{
        host_name             cuttlefish
        icon_image            redhat.jpg
        icon_image_alt      redhat.gif
        vrml_image            redhat.png
        statusmap_image redhat.gd2
        3d_coords             100.0,50.0,75.0
        }

can some one tell me what ive missed as I cant work it out.

Thanks

Tom welsh
twelsh at square-box.com