Problems with 3d Status map

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 27 04:07:04 CET 2002

There's a "bug" in the the statuswrml.cgi, download the newer version of statuswmrl from the CVS or change default_statuswrl_layout to one of the auto layouts methods
 Tom Welsh <twelsh at square-box.com> wrote:

I have just tried to define my first 3D image for the 3-D status map and when I go to browse it I’m getting the following error displayed in the corona vrml viewer…

 àYou have not supplied any 3-D drawing coordinates. Read the FAQs for more information on doing this ß

I have just installed the corona vrml viewer and can view other 3-D worlds.

I have read and re read the FAQ’s, I have read the cgi and extended cfg docs but cant seem to see what I’m doing wrong

I am running redhat 7.2 with Nagios 1.06b

My cgi.cfg has the following entries.

physical_html_path=/usr/local/nagios/share

url_html_path=/nagios/

default_statuswrl_layout=0

#statuswrl_include=myworld.wrl

My host hostextinfo.cfg is setup as the following example

#'Cuttlefish games  server' host definition

define hostextinfo{

        host_name             cuttlefish

        icon_image            redhat.jpg

        icon_image_alt      redhat.gif

        vrml_image            redhat.png

        statusmap_image redhat.gd2

        3d_coords             100.0,50.0,75.0

        }

can some one tell me what ive missed as I cant work it out.

Thanks

Tom welsh

twelsh at square-box.com