Help: Downtime&trends

Potter, G M (Greg) GPotter at MarathonOil.com
Mon Nov 25 18:27:50 CET 2002

Emily,

I haven't looked at trends yet, just using for notification of down machines now.  Did you follow the instructions here: http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/cgis.html#cmd_cgi to configure the command.cgi for scheduling downtime, etc?

Greg