Circular path...

Rafael F Suguiura rafaelbsb at terra.com.br
Sat Nov 23 19:01:54 CET 2002

Hi fellows !

I´m with a little problem.
My network topology is composed by three LANs with one router in each one,
and each router with two serial ports (it´s becoming fun...)
All the routers have a PPP link with each other, what bring a full meshed
configuration.
But when I tried to configure all the parents in hosts.cfg I got a "ERROR:
There is a circular parent/child that exists for host"
But the Router2 is parent for Router3, and vice versa...
I´m trying to make the impossible happens or is there a way???

There is my topology in a terrible ASCII art (art???)

            Nagios Server
                    !
                ----------
                        !