Statusmap image coordinates

listuser at neo.pittstate.edu listuser at neo.pittstate.edu
Fri Nov 22 19:56:58 CET 2002

Now that I finally have the logos working on the statusmap, I'm realizing
that my map is getting very cluttered.  I have used dependancies (on
network HW) to break it down a bit but I'd like to create images that are
easier to use and follow (like the example screen shot).  Can anyone give
me a hand with maybe an example or two of the status map image coordinates
and how they affect the image placement?  Is there an easy way to use
them?

Thanks
Justin