Help (Getting the icons to work on the Map)

Ewan Leith ejl at man.fwltech.com
Wed Nov 20 18:49:04 CET 2002

the only trouble i had witht he hostextinfo file was the location of the
files, i ended up with this working:

define hostextinfo{
        host_name               fwma03          ; The name of the host this
data
is associated with
        notes_url               http://fwma03
        icon_image              base/aix.png
        vrml_image              base/aix.png
        gd2_image               base/aix.gd2
        icon_image_alt          aix
        2d_coords               100,50
        3d_coords               0,0.0,0
        }

the location of the images were:

/usr/local/nagios/share/images/logos/base/aix.png
etc

only other thing is to make sure that path is readable by the webserver user
(nobody?). try su'ing to nobody and reading one of the images to check you
dont get a permission denied.

Ewan