Help (Getting the icons to work on the Map)

emily zhou zhoue at algonquincollege.com
Wed Nov 20 19:51:27 CET 2002

Hi Ewan,
Thank you for giving me a clue, acutely I put all the logos into the
/usr/local/nagios/share/images/logos, and the path shouldn't be a problem,
'cause when I replaced the unknown.png/gd2 (which is ? icon) with another icon
such as sun40.png/gd2, the map displayed the new icon.
I tried everything I can, even though I have no idea why someone uses
gd2_image(from source sample template), others use statusmap_image (from
documentation) in hostextinfo.cfg got working, the both don't like me anyway.
I guess the different Unix flavor works in slightly different way, have anybody
got it work in Solaris 8?
More advice is needed.