Help (Getting the icons to work on the Map)

emily zhou zhoue at algonquincollege.com
Wed Nov 20 18:01:45 CET 2002

Hi,
The netsaint 0.0.6 has been running on my server (Solaris 2.7) for one
year, it's working fine. Recently, I updated everything from OS to
Monitor, now nagios is running ok only one small thing makes me little
upset, it's exactly same issue with Kaplan, Andrew H brought about in
Oct. 16 which I found from archive list, i.e. the icons which I defined
them in hostexinfo.cfg don't show up, I strictly follow the instructions
as per documentation, in the /usr/local/nagios/etc/cfg.cgi, I added one
line:
       xedtemplate_config_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/hostextinfo.cfg
It seems somehow the statusmap.cgi doesn't read or recognize the
template extended config file.
I was just wondering if Kaplan, Andrew H has fixed this problem.
.
This is my first time to subscribe to mailing list, I'm not sure how
this mailing list works, any help would be really appreciated.

Emily Zhou