Passive checks

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Mon Nov 18 21:59:26 CET 2002

I think there was a previous email, possibly today, that detailed the
service.cfg setting for a passive service check, with a small
'passive_check_fail' script. I seem to have deleted it, and there do not
seem to be any archives of the messages on Sourceforge. Does anyone still
have the message, and if so, could they forward it to me?

Thanks a bunch.
Tom

PS A suggestion to have Sourceforge archive the messages might be
appropriate? I thought they were, I'm sure I remember browsing them
previously, but I can't find them now.