BUG!! DELAY_SVC_NOTIFICATION not delaying notifications

Brandon Knitter knitterb at blandsite.org
Wed Nov 13 01:06:55 CET 2002

Does anyone else see this?  Are you able to delay service notifications?

I am also finding that disabling a service does show that it's disabled in the
interface, but alas the checks are made.  Plus the summary screens show a
giant "P", indicating Passive Checks?  I have double checked what I did, and
this is 100% reproducable.

Once again, disabling notifications indefintely seems to work just fine.  Acks
work just fine as well.

Help please!

--
-bk