Logged in as ?

Gonçalo Gomes goncalo at microeuropa.pt
Tue Nov 12 03:31:09 CET 2002

Hi Sean,

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002, Sean Knox wrote:
> Taking a cursory glance, your config looks good. What about the nagios
> sections in your httpd.conf?

>Sean

I added the lines to the end of httpd.conf,

ScriptAlias /nagios/cgi-bin/ /usr/local/nagios/sbin/
<Directory "/usr/local/nagios/sbin/">
 AllowOverride AuthConfig
 Options ExecCGI
 Order allow,deny
 Allow from all
</Directory>

Alias /nagios/ /usr/local/nagios/share/
<Directory "/usr/local/nagios/share">
 Options None
 AllowOverride AuthConfig
 Order allow,deny
 Allow from all
</Directory>

Note that the authentication goes as supposed, I can access everything as
supposed,
the cgi just refuses to get me thru some parts, e.g "Process Info", it
displays:

--
It appears as though you do not have permission to view process
information...

If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication
requirements for accessing this CGI
and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.
--

And at the top left corner of the right frame, a grey box with date, logged
in as, and copyright info,

Cheers,
-Gonçalo.