Disk Checking over snmp

Gerald gcoon at inch.com
Wed Nov 6 19:00:08 CET 2002

Suggestion from someone off list:

snmpwalk hostname community ucdvais.dskTable.dskEntry

and

snmptranslate ucdvais.dskTable.dskEntry

I'm tweaking my check_snmp currently to make him make use of:
enterprises.ucdavis.dskTable.dskEntry.dskPercent.1
enterprises.ucdavis.dskTable.dskEntry.dskPercent.2...3...etc

Thanks for the help. Anyone else have this already setup and can
copy/paste their check_snmp commands.cfg line?

Gerald