Off topic - System or Network mapping tool

Mark Leddy mark_leddy at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 5 04:01:47 CET 2002

I looked at dia before doesn't look like it is automated. also I just found
scotty Tkined - haven't used it yet. let me know if it works.. sounds
good...

'Network maps can be maintained by using the editing features provided by
Tkined or using automated tools. The source distribution contains
applications to discover IP networks, to support the network layout process,
to troubleshoot IP networks using SNMP in combination with other standard
tools (e.g. traceroute) and to monitor network status using SNMP or selected
SUN RPCs.'

http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~schoenw/scotty/#OVERVIEW