Off topic - System or Network mapping tool

Mike McClure mmcclure at pneservices.com
Mon Nov 4 19:16:32 CET 2002

Hi Dan,

NetViz is very good, but rather expensive.  http://www.netviz.com

I also like the features in OpenOffice for general drawing.  And the price is right.
 http://www.openoffice.org

Dia looks promising, but when I tried it a few months ago, it was pretty buggy under
Win32.  http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/

Of course, there's Visio, but I avoid it whenever possible.  I find it extremely
difficult to use.  YMMV.

- Mike

> Anyone using a System or Networking mapping tool.  We are looking for
> something that will helps create a visual representation of Systems and
> their dependencies.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Dan

Mike McClure, CCIE # 5125, CISSP # 30232
PNE Services, Inc. -  http://www.pneservices.com
mmcclure at pneservices.com
mobile: 913-636-5590