Help with check_nrpe arguments, please...

Andre Philippi andre at directsynergy.com
Sat Dec 21 00:41:42 CET 2002

Hi,

My Nagios and the nagios-plugins are working just fine, but I keep getting :

"Incorrect command line arguments supplied" (on the web interface status
information)

I did RTFM, searched the list archives, but found no solution to the problem...

Could someone help me, please?

Below are the relevant parts of the relevant files...

Thank you in advance,

Andre Philippi

--

checkcommands.cfg on Nagios host:
# 'check_nrpe' command definition

services.cfg on Nagios host:
# Service definition
define service{
         use			generic-service		; Name of service template to use

         host_name		horse2
         service_descriptio	/dev/sda3 Free Space
         is_volatile		0
         check_period		24x7
         max_check_attempts	3
         normal_check_interval	5
         retry_check_interval	1
         contact_groups		http-admins
         notification_interval	120
         notification_period	24x7
         notification_options	w,u,c,r
         check_command		check_nrpe!check_disk2
         }

nrpe.cfg on remote host:
command[check_disk2]=/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_disk 80 95 /dev/sda3