Fw: CGI Issue

Mike McClure mmcclure at pneservices.com
Fri Dec 20 23:38:06 CET 2002

Hi Eric,

My psychic abilities are currently diminished due to solar flare activity.  Please
provide the following:

- Nagios version
- Operating system and version
- Platform (Sparc, i386, etc)
- 'configure' output
- 'make' output

--
Mike McClure, CCIE # 5125, CISSP # 30232
PNE Services, Inc. -  http://www.pneservices.com
mmcclure at pneservices.com
mobile: 913-636-5590