Insufficient Data

Alec Matthews alec at bluefiber.net
Wed Dec 18 16:28:25 CET 2002

I have a Nagios set-up watching about 250 switches on a client's network. It is
working great - alerting the correct people when things go down etc. But...
there is one problem. None of the reporting seems to work. The log files
contain all the alerts, but if I run an availability report, etc. I get
Insuficient Data 92% or 100% sometimes. I can't seem to figure out why. I doubt
you'd want all my config files, but does anyone know where I should start
looking? If you need any config files, or server details, let me know.

Thanks a lot!!!

Alec Matthews
white|atom Design