question

Jeremy T. Bouse Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net
Thu Dec 12 19:36:28 CET 2002

	That actually sounds like a useful plugin... I may just start
trying to work on one... Course it would need to run locally so would
need to either be called through check_by_ssh or using NRPE...

	One question I have for you would be what MTA are you running
and do you make use of a MSP? I my case I'm using Sendmail and I do run
both a MTA and MSP so I have 2 queues to monitor on about 6 MX
machines...

	Jeremy