Email Server

Pascal Miquet p.miquet at hafiba.fr
Thu Dec 5 18:53:08 CET 2002

Here is what I've done:

At home, my day work is done using a Cisco 830 to get connected to the
main intranet.
I've set nagios to send me an Email at p.miquet at hafiba.fr, and configure
in /etc/hosts that hafiba.fr is the IP address of our Netscape Mail
system.

So when nagios send me an Email, the sendmail system deliver my email to
this smtp server, and that's it.

With Ximian Evolution, I can then get all my emails.
And that's so easy.. I think.

HTH
Regards.
Pascal Miquet.