Contactgroup config w/o email notifications?

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Wed Dec 4 07:36:38 CET 2002

Couldn't you assign multiple contactgroups for the hostgroup, Assign a
null time-period for those not receiving any email notifications, Add them
to htpasswd as usual.

Or if you don't want to manage thise non-notified users, set up a
contactgroup with a dummey member, and share the login.  of course the
dummy-user would have a null time-priod for notifications.

-sg