Contactgroup config w/o email notifications?

Denise Sandell dsandell at voyager.net
Tue Dec 3 23:23:07 CET 2002

Greetings,

I have a rather complex set of requirements/specs for configuring
contactgroups for given hostgroups in Nagios.

What i'd like to see is this:
A contactgroup configuration that does not require/allow email notifications
to be sent to members of that group, but still allows members to
log into the web interface and view the particular hostgroups those
members need access to.

That doesn't mean I don't want notifications sent out for a given
hostgroup, just for a specific contactgroup.

I'd prefer not to setup each user individually to have access to
the web interface through cgi.cf, as that can (and probably will)
become a nightmare as far as management goes.

Anyone have any ideas or tried this before?

--
- Denise Sandell                         network operations manager -
- dsandell at voyager.net              voyager.net, a CoreComm company -