Nagios trend graphs

Tim Prendergast tprendergast at reserveamerica.com
Thu Aug 22 21:50:59 CEST 2002

All,

I monitor status of tcp ports for certain in-house applications (if the
port is live, it returns ok, if the port doesn't respond, then the
service is down).. It appears to work, but when I try to graph the
availability for this service, it shows the entire known time to be
Undetermined. However, this feature works for things that are checked
via http that return status codes.

Anyone know why this isn't working, or has configured it differently so
it works? We really need to find a way to report on availability using
Nagios.

Regards,
Tim Prendergast
Manager, Web Administration