mail notifications.

Kenneth.ray kenneth.ray at travelersla.com
Thu Aug 22 21:28:03 CEST 2002

I would suggest you do have a real issue. the reason your email comes
over as nagios at localhost. is without the proper setup and or a relay
your address is done this way. Im not a sendmail expert but since the
other suggestions dont work for you how bout i make another useless one.
how bout making the nagios server, its own relay host, in effect ,
faking the system into thinking that there is a relay host..
if that doesnt work, how bout using the switch "-f " in some fashion...
snippet from `man sendmail`
-F fullname
           Set the full name of the sender.

Message: 7